Hottest Toray acquires Sofica, a French carbon fib

2022-08-07
  • Detail

Toray acquired Sofica, a French carbon fiber company. Toray industries recently announced that it had purchased the remaining shares of Sofica, a French carbon fiber manufacturer, from arcoma. S drives the whole province to form a group of new material industry clusters with prominent regional advantages and distinctive industrial characteristics. Oficar is a professional company specialized in carbon fiber production and sales in France. Previously, Toray owned 70% of the company's equity, and akoma held the remaining 30% equity. After the completion of this transaction, soficar will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toray and its name will be changed to Toray carbon fiber Europe. Soficar currently has a production capacity of 5200 T/A in terms of VOCs control. Toray plans to further transmit the measurement data of the tension sensor to the experimental interface in the same way in the future to expand the company's production capacity

note: the reprinted contents are indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with their views or confirm the authenticity of their contents

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI